Saturday, July 30, 2011

Lions Training Camp 7/30

Went down to training camp this morning.

Arrived aound 9:30a already a big line.

Doors open at 9:45a practice started at 10:15

Louis Delmas was excited at practice, tried to get the fans going.

Eric Coleman is a beast
Alphonso and his boot

I was able to watch the DB the most.

Jack Williams still knocking some rust off.
Eric Coleman is beast. Amari Spievey looks a lot bigger than last season.
It was good to see Delmas flying around.

The Lions need another corner.


I stood in line for like a hour to meet some players. I met KVB, Jack Williams, Jason Fox and Nate Burleson.

Delmas hung around after practice and signed autos. Dom Raiola did as well. Backus was hanging out with his kids.

Long trip back with construction on M-30. I-75, I-94, Woodward and Crooks.


No comments:

Post a Comment