Saturday, April 20, 2024

2024 Detroit Lions Draft Preview Overview

 


These are the top guys in the draft. These guys should begone in the top 15.


This group I would consider drafting at # 29 for the Lions


My first pick of this group would DeJean. Followed by Barton. DeJean adds size and speed outside. Barton could start at guard or center down the line. Fautanu is a guard while Guyton can play either position. Latu is medical risk. Robinson gives you a true speed rusher. Arnold is scary because he is a little slow. 


This group I would consider drafting in the Round # 2

Powers-Johnson is probably not making into the mid second round. Some interesting lineman should be available. McKinstry I feel has to play inside in the NFL. 


This group I would consider in the 3rd round



McCormick is a guy I have my eye on. 70 games of experience. Pritchett is my favorite CB. has tools needs coaching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment