Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Detroit Lions draft if I were the GM


This is not a guess on who they will take. This is my selections

Round # 1

I assume WR Corey Davis is gone. I would take him if he slides.

I would try to trade back into the mid 20s if I could.


My pick:

LB Zach Cunningham Vanderbilt.

Reminds of Derrick Johnson who the Lions should have taken in 2005.
Finds the ball, sifts thru trash. Can cover. day # 1 starter.

Others:
DE Taco Charlton Michigan
LB TJ Watt Wisconsin

Round # 2

Taking a LB in round # 1 a Defensive End would be a priority.

Pick:

DE Tan Kpassgnon Villanova

Big, Strong guy with a lot upside. Starter in year 2.

If the Lions take a DE in round 1 then I would take

LB Raekwon McMillian Ohio State

Round # 3

RB Kareem Hunt Toledo.

Impressed me with his ability to break tackles,

Round # 4

WR Kenny Golladay Northern Illinois

Good size and speed. Could be a solid outside guy.

Round # 5

Te Michael Roberts Toledo

Big, in-line TE with hands.

Round # 6

LB Elijah Lee Kansas State

Plays special teams backs up at will.

WR Mack Hollins UNC

Height weight speed guy.

Round # 7

CB Jamal Agnew San Diego

Small, Fast Slot corner.







No comments:

Post a Comment