Saturday, October 22, 2011

Gunther love for the D

Some great quotes by Lions Defensive coordinator Gunther Cunningham:



On the loud crowds at Ford Field:
When I took my headset off last week, I couldn't hear myself think. I said, 'God bless Detroit.' I knew I liked these people, but I like them more now.

More of playing for the fans at Ford Field:
This town, this city, when you walk into that stadium, there's no place like in the United States. You all asked me how loud it was, and when I look up and see all those people - we play for that. You can believe that or not, but I'm telling you from my heart, every player on our team feels the same way. (We) have total respect for being here and being part of this. We're going to keep playing, we're going to keep bring it.

Gun tells Delmas we need better play

I love Gun

No comments:

Post a Comment